I have over 20 years of experience in operational management of small to medium businesses, working primarily in the health sector. I have worked with a diverse variety of customers, service providers and business professionals. This often involved listening, negotiating and problem solving. I have an approachable style.
I value quality and accuracy with a noted reputation for “ attention to detail”.
I have experience with
- Financial management which included monthly reporting, operating bank accounts, preparation of financial reports, budgets and GST & PAYE returns.
- Human resources,
- IT infrastructure management
- Risk management
- Payroll processing
- Management of staff
- Developed strategic plans and budgets in conjunction with the Directors.
- Assisted Directors in the setting up and merging of businesses
- Set quality standards, reviewing task flow and processes, established documented processes for the Reception team.
- Implemented new systems
- Maintaining all operations systems and processes for the whole business
Business Diploma in Training and Development.
Certificate in Accounting for Non-Accountants
Member of the Institute of Certified NZ Bookkeepers
Member of the Practice Manager & Administrators Association of NZ